This site uses cookies. To find out more, see our Cookies Policy

Customer Service Patrol in Minneapolis, MN at Impark

Date Posted: 3/2/2018

Job Snapshot

Job Description

There are over 75 auto dealerships in the Twin Cities with the average price of a new car at $30k. Surprisingly, however, cars only spend about 5% of their time actually driving!  Where are they spending the other 95%?! Parked!

Impark, with over 7000 employees and management contracts, is one of North America’s largest parking operators. Our goal is to continue to develop and expand both our Company along with the lives of our customers and employees

Key Responsibilities

  • Greet customers pleasantly and professionally
  • Answer pertinent questions related to the location
  • Monitor and check local parking locations
  • Verify valid and invalid vehicles
  • Verify payments from paid parkers
  • Issue parking notices
  • Assist with clean up when needed


  • Must have great attention for details
  • Must be able to communicate clear and accurate information
  • Must be able to write and read well in English
  • Demonstrate excellent customer service skills


  • Must have a dependable vehicle which is required to drive to nearby locations
  • Possess a valid driver’s license and have a clean driving record
  • Have proof of automotive insurance

Physical Requirements

  • Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
  • Must be able to handle long periods of constant walking and standing
  • Must be able to withstand long exposure to outdoor weather

 “Imperial Parking (U.S.), LLC is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V”